The basic Remote Monitoring Unit (RMU2) is a single programmable board remote controller capable of monitoring 16 analog channels. It provides 2 analog output channels and 24 digital input/ output lines. The RMU2 enables trend storage of all data, remote or local data retrieval, and system control based on HI/LO limit set points.
Benefits and features include:
- Continuous monitoring of electrochemical corrosion control systems by Corrosive Service or the owner.
- Operating efficiency maximized by early detection and correction of periodic system control problems.
- Input channel expansion allows for the continuous monitoring of up to 128 input parameters.
- Instant 24 hour access to monitored data is available remotely via telephone.
- Security is enhanced by three levels of password entry.
- Flexibility of RMS software allows for user-defined scaling and labeling for each parameter.
- Easy installation and setup.
- Cost effective single board design.