Remote Monitoring Software for Corrosion Prevention Systems
RMS Software was designed specifically to monitor and control the analog capture board product series hardware for use with distributed electrochemical corrosion protection systems.
Benefits and features include:
- Automated data acquisition and alarming of thousands of parameters.
- Access to multiple remote locations through the use of industry standard RS485 network.
- Multiple reporting formats simplify the analysis of operating data.
- Remote adjustment and interruption of current source output.
- Easy setup and reporting of complex depolarization sequences.
- User defined 'mimic' screens display the layout of distributed monitoring
- Event Programming permits the creation of measurement steps including specific time delays for coupon macro current and potential measurement
- Automated data backup