BDS' CALUX® methods are currently being used world-wide to screen for trace amounts of endocrine disruptors, dioxins and dioxin-like compounds in food, feed and the environment, preventing high-cost GC-MS determination of individual congeners.
Being a pioneer in its field, BDS DR CALUX technologies and services now have been widely recognized and accepted by regulatory authorities.
Technology and applications:
- All kinds of feeds and foods
- CALUX® services are ISO 17025 accredited according to EC/1883/2006
- Rapid analysis (Standard TAT 8-12 working days; express analysis of 36 hrs)
- Linkage to chemical identification, risk management and consultancy
- Yearly analysis of thousands of samples for clients in the governmental, or industrial area
- Approved by many national institutes, and proved value in both daily monitoring and in crisis situations