The Analog Capture Board product series was developed specifically for the monitoring and control of electrochemical corrosion prevention systems. The operating efficiency of these systems is maximized by the early detection and correction of periodic system control problems.
Benefits and features include:
- Continuous monitoring of electrochemical corrosion control systems by Corrosive Service or the owner.
- Instant 24hour access to monitored data is available remotely via telephone.
- Data is accessed, stored and manipulated to create user - defined reports via a PC running our custom RMS Software.
- Security is ensured by pass-word entry
- Easy Installation and setup.
- Cost effective design and operation.